We collect the minimal amount of personal information necessary for us to provide services and continually design new services for your future needs. The PeMSAA will not sell, trade, rent or disclose personal information gathered about you to third parties. The only exceptions to this rule are as may be required by search warrant or other legal processes or in case of imminent physical harm to you or others.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
The full registration fees is refundable, less $50 if your cancelation is received in writing, on or before September 12th 2018. No refunds will be allowed after this date.
All cancellations must be faxed, electronically mailed or postmarked. Refund of registration fees will be as follows:
Media & Online Policy
Policy on media activities organised by third parties in connection with the PeMSAA Congress in Adelaide 12-14 October 2018
This policy applies to all activities organised for the news media during or in connection with the PeMSAA Conference 2018. The full congress activity will be published in the website as education resources and archives of PeMSAA. Anybody need to approached the congress secretariat if the personal information should not be go online in to the website.
Confidentiality & Social Media Guidelines
The PeMSAA supports the use of social media around the 6th PeMSAA Conference to network with your colleagues and friends attending the meeting. Please do however respect the PeMSAA social media guidelines, including the following:
- You may blog or tweet about content of the talks, unless the speaker explicitly asks you not to share either the entire talk or specific details or slides.
- Communicate in a respectful and considerate way, and show your criticism in a fair, constructive and professional manner.
- Do remember that people who will read your postings or tweets are not necessarily genetic professionals, but also patients, policymakers, members of the media, and the general public.
- The use of photography, video, or other type of recording devices in oral sessions (plenary, educational, concurrent sessions and symposia) and poster sessions at the PeMSAA 2018 is strictly prohibited. Hence posting pictures or videos of these sessions on any social media platform, blogs, or websites, etc., is also strictly prohibited.
- Do not capture or re-distribute data presented at the PeMSAA 2018 as this may jeopardize the subsequent publication of the data in a scientific journal. PowerPoint presentations must not be photographed under any circumstances. Do respect journal embargo policies and the work of your colleagues.
- Refrain from engaging in personal attacks or showing rude behaviour.
- Offensive and disrespectful behaviour, sales-oriented, self-promoting, or otherwise inappropriate comments will not be tolerated.
- Participants should not post copyrighted or trademarked material or material protected by other intellectual property rights.
Terms and Conditions
The Congress Secretariat and Organizers cannot accept liability for personal accidents, and/or loss of and/or damage to private property of participants, either during or directly arising from the PeMSAA 6th Congress between 12 to 14th October 2018. Participants should arrange their own health and travel insurance for their trip.
Upon receipt of a registration, you will be mailed a registration confirmation for the Conference.
If you have questions, please contact the Conference Secretariat at: email@example.com
Like many other Web sites, www.pemsaaaustralasia.org makes use of log files. These files merely logs visitors to the site – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services’s analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Third Party Privacy Policies
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
www.pemsaaaustralasia.org does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 18. If a parent or guardian believes that www.pemsaaaustralasia.org has in its database the personally-identifiable information of a child under the age of 18, please contact us immediately (using the contact in the first paragraph) and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
This policy does not apply to any information collected offline or via channels other than this website.